Friday 11 March 2011

A Journey toward Journalist.

It is my foremost belief that journalism is one of the paramount careers in the world. It can be stimulating, rewarding and worthwhile, an essential part of a democratic society—without journalists asking questions, our society cannot be properly informed. I understand that a career in journalism is competitive, hard work, sometimes under-rewarding and thankless. However, I consider the first essential qualification for the job is determination. Breaking into journalism has been said to be exceptionally complicated but I am prepared to toil and labour for my chance to become "journo". 


I find that what journalists have in common are commitment and core skills that enable them to do one of the toughest, most important jobs in the world. I understand the significance of being the 21st century’s Shakespeare and having a passion for that which I’m writing, conscientious of writing straight-forward with that creative flare that sets a piece of writing alight. I aim to become that journalist who flourishes on the worlds current affairs, who has an unquenchable thirst for every facet of news coverage. I aspire to publicise the most important things happening globally to even the most trivial. To bring forward a new era where it is made more noticeable that variety is supposedly the spice of life. I can be that journalist. The voice of news, the heart of passion, the face of determination.  This blog will allow me to practice my journalistic style in a whimsical style and allow you, my dedicated reader, to help me achieve my ambitions and address the nations. 






Stay tuned for my up-and-coming blogs.

-ZB

0 comments:

Post a Comment